Albert Einstein

by Gino from Colorado

<a href=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg/600px-Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg>Albert Einstein</a>
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein was born on March 14,1879,in Germany. Albert Einstein died on April 18, 1955, at the age of 76 in New Jersey. He is a hero to me because he won the Nobel Prize, he also created the modern refrigerator and also he created the equation E=mc2

In the year of 1921, Einstein got awarded for the Nobel Prize in Physics. Only one person gets the Nobel Prize once a year. Einstein got this award for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect. I think this a very heroic thing to get.

The final reason why I think he is a hero is because of the equation E=mc2. In the equation, E=energy, M=mass, C2=speed of light. This theory explained how things moved. This is important because no scientist knew how to explain movement.

All in all, I think Albert Einstein is a hero because he won a award and it is very hard to get. It is hard to get because only one person gets it a year. Another reason why I think Albert Einstein is a hero because he was smart enough to make a popular equation. Also he was smart enough to make a refrigerator. This is why I picked Albert Einstein as a hero.