Ashlee Simpson

by Katarina from Slovenia

Ashlee Nicole Simpson was born on October 3, 1984. She is an amazing American pop-rock singer, songwriter and actress. I admire her very much. She was born in Waco, Texas, and raised in Dallas. She is the daughter of Joe Truett Simpson and Tina Ann Drew. Ashlee began studying classical ballet at the age of three, and was admitted to the School of American Ballet in New York City at the age of eleven. Later, she began appearing in films and television series: Malcolm in the Middle, The Hot Chick and 7th Heaven. Her songs: Pieces of Me, Shadow, La La, Boyfriend, L.O.V.E., Invisible … Her awards: Teen Choice Award, Teen Choice Award, MTV Asia Video Music Award, TRL Awards, MTV Australia Video Music Award … Her eyes are green and she has brown hair. She is 1. 65 m tall and her face is oval. She often wears shirts with the type of designs that are described as "punk"-style, sometimes emblazoned with band names. Her fingernails and toenails are often painted black, and she has at least three tattoos: a star on one wrist, two cherries on her ankle, and the word "love" on her other wrist. She is my hero because she is great and beautiful. She is also nice and peaceful. I am her biggest fan!