Ary Ginanjar Agustian

by Alfi from Bandung

Ary Ginanjar Agustian (http://www.esqway165.com)

First, I will introduce myself. My name is Alfi Nurhafid, I am from SMAN 5 Bandung class XI-C natural sciences majors. I was born in Semarang sixteen years ago. I have been living in Bandung with my parents and two sisters. I’m very happy and grateful because I can send my story to www.myhero.com to be published.

Who is my hero? He is a trainer, university-level instructor, entrepreneur, and writer. Yes, he is Ary Ginanjar Agustian. Ary Ginanjar was born 24 March 1965 in Bandung. He has five children. They are: Anjar, Erick, Rima, Eqi, and Esqi and a wife whose name is Linda Damayanti, a muslim woman. At the opposite of his successfulness he doesn't get out of his old fellow role, H Abdul Rohim Agustjik and Hj Anna Rohana Rohim who become the source, counsellor, and educator for Ary.

Before becoming a writer, he spent his time to lecture in University Udayana, Bali, Indonesia, and Tafe College, Adelaide, Australia. He also taught in Polytechnic of University Udayana,Jimbaran, Bali. Spirit in learning made him a successful entrepreneur in trading area and he became the President Director of PT. Arga Bangun Bangsa and he were founders of ESQ Leadership Center which is located in Jakarta. He became the special trainer in giving training ESQ for the executives, such as president or functioner. Others, Ary Ginanjar has a lot of forming trainer ESQ which have been given by his license to give the training to the public, teens, and children. Ary and other trainers have given the training ESQ to hundreds of notable companies which travel round all of Indonesia by passing more than one hundred thousand collegiates. The first book written was “ESQ Rahasia Membangun Kecerdasan Emotional & Spiritual Melalui 6 rukun Iman & 5 Rukun Islam” became Best Seller at the same time with the second book written that is “ESQ Power” oversold from five hundred thousand copies.

What is ESQ? ESQ is an icon, joining Emotional intellegence and Spiritual. Emotional Quotient or EQ is intelligence owned by human beings in good correlation with fellow beings, while Spiritual Quotient or SQ is intelligence owned by human beings to deal with God, where this invention SQ is strengthened with the invention of is existence of the God Spot in human being's brains becoming centered spiritually and laying between by network of nerve and brain. While the Intellectual Quotient or IQ only shares in 20% in life, it also takes an important role. So from that, this father of five children deepens religion through methods of free thinking during his ten years with the study of KH Habib Adnan, joining the third element that is, IQ, EQ, and SQ become ESQ.

Why did I choose Ary Ginanjar to be my hero? He Is my hero, because he changes my life from stupidity or ignorance to become better, so that after following training ESQ executed by our school, SMAN 5 Bandung, I can be plunged to society by bringing of stock of in the form of ability to face all of life's impediments, that is emotional intelligence and spiritual. I make no apology, although I have to pay a lot to join this training because the benefit which I get and a very good facility, exceed the money which I have paid for.