Azedeh Baghai

by Lilly from Laguna Beach

My class is the best

I picked Miss Baghai for my hero project because she is smart, funny, and fashionable. I mean, have you seen her outfits? They're so awesome! She also helps me in a lot of subjects like Math, Comprehension, and spelling. Her favorite animal is a Giraffe. She has two friends and their names are Matt and Garret. When I get hurt she gives me a bandaid and if I have a problem she helps me solve it. She also lets me stay in at recess when I need to work on the newsletter for the class to see what is going on in class and in school. One of the funny things that she did was go on the top of the roof for the 4th grade egg drop. Miss Baghai is the best!

Miss Baghai's favorite color is teal. She has two sisters. One's name is Ava and she is 15 years old and her other sister's name is Nava and she is 13 years old. Her brother's name is Moe and he is 27 years old. She has a cute little dog and her name is Molly. She went to El Toro High School and she went to UCSD for college. Miss Baghai just moved into a new apartment her favorite concert to go to is Maroon 5. She has seen 30 concerts of Maroon 5. She loves teaching. Her favorite food is Italian and she also loves spaghetti, and her favorite place to go is Paris. Miss Baghai is my true hero.