Amelia Earhart

by Ben from Lincoln

Amelia Earhart
Amelia Earhart

Amelia Earhart’s birth date was July 23, 1897. She was born in Atchison, Kansas. Amelia Earhart was raised in all kinds of places. Like big, little, medium, and even puny-sized places.

Amelia and her sister were tomboys. They wanted footballs, baseballs, and soccer balls for Christmas. Amelia was a nice lady. Amelia had trust in herself. So she always succeeded.

Amelia Earhart flew planes. She flew over the Atlantic Ocean. All she packed was water, hot chocolate, and a chicken sandwich.

She was important because she was one of the first girls to fly planes. Amelia flew farther than any woman. She had the most people in her crowds.

Amelia’s work was important because she flew her plane all over to different states.

Everyone should know Amelia tried to fly all the way around the world and never came back. People think she crashed in the middle of the ocean. I think she got taken in as a prisoner.

She didn’t run out of fuel.

I think the most impressive thing she did was fly half way around the world. Amelia made me feel like flying. THE END!

Amelia Earhart - Her Official Website