Albert Einstein

by Cole from Five Points

Two thing are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure the universe.

Albert Einstein loved peace. He made the idea for the atomic bomb. He could be called the Father of the Atomic Bomb not made the idea for the atomic bomb. Albert Einstein was born in March 14, 1879. When he was four his father gave him a compass. He loved to play with the compass. Einstein went to elementary school and liked it, then when he got into middle school he hated school. His father had a store and had failed and his family had to move to Italy and he had to stay behind for school.

Einstein went to college and tried to find an assistant professorship but.could not find an assistant professorship.He found a job at an office where he wrote a lot of papers. His most well known is E=MC. When he was well known he wrote a book like how to put people in space. He explained why the sky is blue. He traveled the world and did things with some leaders of these places. He was alive when Nazis attacked places. He did not like the Nazis and told the President Roosevelt about a spiting a uranium atom creating a big chain react.they started researching in the atomic bomb. Then after pearl harbor the atomic bomb was launch to attack Japanese city of Hiroshima. Einstein put his hand on his head and very sad to see how many people were kill by the bomb he was mad that it was used.Albert Einstein had wined the Nobel prize for physics.Albert Einstein was the co-invented the fridge. Albert Einstein like to sail but never learned how to swim.

Then in April 18,1955 Albert Einstein died. Einstein was in the middle of a theory. NASA was testing his theory in 2000 that is very crazy. Einstein was sooooooo smart that a county pulled his brain out and studied it for about two years. Einstein was one of the smart people of the 20th century. The doctor that took out Albert Einstein's brain stole it and keep in a jar for 20 years. He cut the brain into pieces and gave it to researchers. Albert Einstein's eyes are keep in a safe box in NYC.

Albert Einstein is my hero because he loved peace. Also he's my hero because he made me want to be like him. Einstein changed my life by helping make people go into space so there is more for me to learn about space. Those are lots of facts about Albert Einstein. There is still a lot more to tell that most do not know like me.

History.com - Look at this video
History.com - One of the theories Einstein wrote

Duffy, Richard. "Albert Einstein." [Online] Available http://myhero.com/hero.asp?hero=einstein. Duffy.