Albert Einstein

by Jason from Taipei

Opening a new era of physics, Albert Einstein is the most important physicist in the twentieth century. Theory of Relativity is one of the two pillars of modern physics. Mass-energy equivalence is the most famous equation in the world. Discovering Photoelectric Effect, Einstein received the Nobel Prize in physics. Einstein is called the father of modern physics, and his achievement in science makes his name, Einstein, synonymous with genius. There is no doubt that Einstein is one of the most outstanding scientists on the history.

Without a doubt, Einstein is the best physicist in the twentieth century. However, as a kid, he was slow when it comes to talking. He did not speak until he was two years old, and he built up the strange habit that he did not speak loudly until he practiced many times in a low voice. Einstein, who is a genius, once was thought of as a fool. However his achievement proves himself. From Einstein, I learn that no matter how others criticize or show contempt for me, I just be myself and show my talents. Perhaps I cannot become a great person like Einstein, but I could be respected.