Albert Einstein

by Tristan from Huntington

Albert Einstien
Albert Einstien

Albert Einstein

March 13, 1876-April 18, 1955

Albert Einstein was one of the greatest minds in human history. He was the one who came up with, “E=Mc2” (the 2 stands for “squared” which is times itself). He was the main inventor in the creation of the Atom Bomb a.k.a. The Manhattan Project. He was the main contributor to the bomb and the war.

Albert Einstein was born at Ulm Wurttemberg, Germany, March 14, 1876. Six weeks later, he moved to Munich then moved to Italy (they stayed for 17 years) and continued schooling at Zurich and was taught to be a Physics and Math teacher. In 1901, when he received his diploma he obtained a Swiss citizenship. He could not find a teaching position and got a job as a technical assistant at a patent office. In 1905 he got his doctor’s degree.

While he was at the patent office he produced a lot of his amazing work and in 1908, he was appointed to Privatdozen in Berne. In 1909, he was professor Extraordinary at Zurich, in 1911 Professor of Theoretical Physics to fill a similar teaching job. In 1940 he became a U.S. citizen and retired from his job in 1945.

After World War 2, Einstein was a great figure for the world. He was offered the presidency of Israel, but he denied it and helped them establish a school. He always seemed like he had a clear view of math and physics problems, like he saw the easiness in everything. Like I said, Albert Einstein was one of the greatest minds in human history.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1921/einstein-bio.html