Anne Frank

by Addy from Williamsville

Anne Frank Quote
Anne Frank Quote

Heroes are everywhere. They might not look brave or strong, but heroes are everywhere. Your hero might be a superhero or a person that helped out the community. Even those small things that people do in communities, it makes the world a better place. My hero is Anne Frank. She is my hero because she survived World War Two and made a touching diary. Anne Frank was a writer for writing very touching diaries and surviving World War Two. Anne will always be a heroine for ever.

Anne's childhood was basically her whole life. Anne Frank was born in Frankfurt, Germany. The year she was born was 1929. As a young child, Anne loved to pull pranks all the time. But she didn't just pull pranks, she also played with her sister Margot. But playing games and pulling pranks wasn't her only hobby, she used to write in a secret diary that she kept away from Nazis and wrote down what she was doing in the Annex. The Annex is a little apartment that she hid from the Nazis in. Anne's childhood was full of pranks and some scary times, as you can see.

Anne Frank had many accomplishments and also contributions. She successfully hid herself and her family until August 4th when Nazis stormed the Annex. Since her diary was so touching that it was made into a story. She did last in the Annex for a long time until the date the Nazis found where they were hiding. Sadly, Anne was put into a concentration camp for a while when she and her family got caught. If it wasn't for Anne's friend Miep (Miep went and got Anne's diary) her diary probably wouldn't have been published. Some accomplishments were very helpful while others were very small.

Anne had many failures and successes. She was a hero for helping people out and also being nice. Anne also helped out the community and her friends. She helped hide some trusted people in the Annex. But she helped people laugh by pulling pranks on them to get laughs out of them. She gave hope to other people by writing her diary and always being positive. But other ways she got people to be positive was by writing to trusted people and family members that are close to her heart but far away from her. Anne didn't just give positive messages she also helped buy her family food and some clothes. But not just her family, she also got some furniture for the Annex. If Anne didn't do any of this stuff they might have been in trouble and that stuff could be the difference of life or death.

Anne faced many problems being a Jewish person . She was put into a concentration camp and was treated miserably there. Anne got typhus and sadly died on March 1945. Margot also died near the same day as Anne. Anne's mother Edith died somewhere near Anne's death but it is uncertain. Not only was she put in a concentration camp and died, someone had betrayed the Annex and told the Nazis all the secrets to the Annex. So then Nazis could easily storm the Annex without having to look around. Anne's obstacles were either live or die.

Anne had many awards and rewards.Anne's book won tons of awards because it wasn't a historical fiction book is was an actual true story about the World War Two hiding. She wrote one of the most touching stories and bravest story. Since her story was super touching it was published into a book. Many people liked her book. Anne made tons of friends in school before she was put into the concentration camp. Anne had lots of posters of her favourite American actress. Even though Anne got many awards, the awards still can't replace Anne's life.

The acts of Anne Frank might inspire people to be brave. The reason it inspires people to be brave is because she was brave all her life. Hiding from Nazis and also having to be brave at the concentration camp. While she was at the concentration camp she and her family members were being tortured. Other ways people can be inspired by is to write books. Her life tells you that even kids can write good books and still be published. It might make kids say I want to write good books and get it published. Anne shows you that it can be done. That is how Anne inspired people. As you can see, Anne Frank should inspire lots of people.

Characteristics played an important role in Anne's life.Anne had characteristics that made her act and be like a hero.Anne was brave. She was brave because she was in World War Two hiding from Nazis because she was Jewish. That is brave because some of the other Jewish people would just give up and basically die at a concentration camp. Anne is also selfless. She is selfless because she helped other people hide from the Nazis and also helped her mother and Margot in the concentration camp. Anne was also nervous. She was nervous of being caught and put on a concentration camp where she would either be tortured or die. Anne Frank was a hero. Courageous, selfless and nervous. One of her quotes were "You do not become poor by giving". It means that if you give and you are poor, you will never become more poor. It could also mean that when you give to the less fortunate, you will be rich in the heart.

As you can see, Anne Frank is an amazing hero. Surviving a little bit of World War Two and hiding made her a brave hero. Anne even though she was just a writing hero, she was also a brave hero with a big heart and big plans for the future. If she would have survived World War Two she would have had great plans for the future of Germany and the Netherlands. Anne may just be a kid but she is a hero. As you can see, heroes may just be regular citizens and may not be the strongest or the toughest.