Anne Frank

by Sabina from Des Plaines

Anne Frank  (annefrankbiography.com)
Anne Frank (annefrankbiography.com)

Do you know who was hated by millions of people? Anne Frank. But the reason wasn’t that she did something bad it was because she was a Jew.

Anne Frank's family (holocaustresearchproject.org)

Anne Frank was born 1929 in Frankfurt, Germany. She lived with her mom Edith, dad Otto, and older sister Margot. Otto Anne’s dad was the fourth child of four children. Otto was calm, thoughtful and Anne loved him. Edith, mother of Anne and Margot Frank was also the fourth child of four children. Edith loved art and music and in 1925 Edith married Otto. About a year later Margot was born. Anne and Margot went to school in Holland but the teacher wasn’t very happy with Anne. Margot, on the other hand, was a pretty girl who everyone liked. The Franks were not the richest family and did not have the best life. They were hated so much they had to go into hiding.

Anne Frank's Diary (womensphilanthropy.typepad.com)

If you never heard of Anne Frank listen up. Anne Frank spent so much time in hiding that she began to write in a diary of the daily events that happened and her feelings. After being caught in hiding she was sent to a concentration camp were she DIED at age 15. The only thing her parents had left from her was her diary.

I picked this person because I heard so much about Anne Frank being a wonderful person that I wanted to learn more. Also, my best friend lives in Poland and her name is Anne.

Anne Frank was a Jewish girl. Anne Frank led a sad life in which she had to go into hiding. After dying at age fifteen, Anne Frank's diary became famous.