Aaliyah Dana Haughton

by Dalya from Wyandanch

(mshaughton.zomshare.com)
(mshaughton.zomshare.com)

My hero that I have chosen is Aaliyah Dana Haughton. I chose this person because to me she is a great hero. Aaliyah was born on January 16, 1979 and she died on August 25, 2001. Her parents names are Diana Haughton and Micheal Haughton. She also had a brother Rashhad. It was it hard for her parents to have a death in the family. They were upset that they lost their daughter Aaliyah.

Did Aaliyah grow up with both of her parents? yes, she did. What type of childhood did she have? She had a good childhood. Were she and her family poor while she was growing up? well, yes they were a little poor. Did Aaliyah have a hero as a child? yes, her mom, Diana was her hero. Aaliyah finished school before going to college and she went on to be successful after college.

Aaliyah is my hero because she has taught me a lesson about singing and about being talented and all that stuff. The character traits that describe Aaliyah are honest and loyal. Once she saved the life of a 5 year old girl. She also worked with the Make A Wish Foundation.

She was a great hero. I wish she was here still to this day, to see how many people she has inspired.