Ashton Kutcher

by Rana from San Diego

During his Teen Choice Award speech, Ashton Kutcher announced out, "Everything else besides being smart, generous, and thoughtful doesn't matter - that everybody tries to sell you to make you feel less, so don't buy it!" Ashton Kutcher, a 36 year old man who has lived his life working his way up to his success, is generally known for his illustrious career as an actor. He is an honorable hero because of what he attempts to do for those around him. He has brought that same hard work, dedication and generosity to his life as a businessman, and changed the world in several ways. Ashton Kutcher is a deserving hero in three main ways: his compassion, loyalty, and hard-working mindset. He has had a very large impact on many people around the world, and inspires originality.

Ashton Kutcher shows compassion and sympathy for those who are struggling throughout their lives. Using his fraternal twin brother as an example, an interviewer mentioned his brother with a case of a heart transplant surgery after his heart was severely injured by a virus. With his brother affected with a bad heart, Kutcher faces two dramatic periods in his life: his parents divorcing, and his brother in need of help. Continuing the interview, Ashton Kutcher shows his sympathetic side of helping those in need. Not being in time to save his brother's life, Kutcher says: "If I could give him my heart so that he could live, I would. Ashton Kutcher is a person who always wants to put others ahead of himself. If his brother had any chance of living, he would have given his own heart so he could live. Going to college, he was obligated to find a cure for his brother's illness. Overall, Ashton Kutcher studied very hard in college in order to find a way to make his brother's condition possibly better.

Aside from being sympathetic, another trait he shows is being loyal. He shows this by constant support to his family, fans, and random strangers that are not familiar with his name. Additionally, he is devoted to his job and career. Ashton believes that everyone should be able to live their lives in happiness, which is why he tries to do all he can for that to happen. Along with his wife, Demi Moore, they created the Demi and Ashton Foundation to eliminate child sex slavery all around the world. Being concerned about the safety of those around him, he and his wife created a program which helps children life in a safer world. After this amazing cause he and his wife had, Kutcher was named one of Time Magazine's Top 100 Most Influential People in 2010.Ashton wants to help others and believes in helping others happiness. His courage and loyalty shows through when he shows that everyone deserves to live a happy life. "Two years later, Kutcher headed another reality TV show, Beauty and the Geek, which brought together smart, socially challenged men and beautiful, less intelligent women." Through his work, people are "brought together" for their pleasure. He is loyal to his job and career. He wants his job to be the best it can be by thinking about others. Ashton Kutcher shows the trait of being loyal through people, and his career.

His career came with his long years of commitment and hard work. Starting his career at a very young age, his first job was a model for Calvin Klein, until he realized what he really wanted to do with his life, and be an actor. "Ashton Kutcher's first acting gig, playing Kelso on That '70s Show, led him to roles in films like Guess Who, A Lot Like Love, The Guardian, and Jobs. Kutcher is committed to set a goal for his future, and accomplish everything he is capable of doing. He is very involved with his career and opportunistic. Taking many, many years to be where he is today, Ashton Kutcher had many different jobs from engineering, carpentry, and farm laboring. In 2005, Kutcher said goodbye to That '70s Show to pursue other opportunities in the acting world. "Also in 2003, Ashton Kutcher launched his career as a producer. He served as a co-producer on the film My Boss's Daughter, and helped create the MTV cable network's hit reality television show Punk'd. Preying on unsuspecting stars, Punk'd played practical jokes on the likes of Justin Timberlake, Hilary Duff and Tyra Banks during its eight seasons on the air. Two years later, Kutcher headed another reality TV show, Beauty and the Geek. Tackling more dramatic fare, in 2004, Kutcher starred in The Butterfly Effect, also serving as an executive producer on the science-fiction film." Going from job to job, he has served as a producer, co-producer, directors, an executive producer, and even more. He has worked in many television shows and movies that make him involved, opportunistic and hard-working. Not only is he committed to his career and future, but he inspires children of all ages to be themselves and give their all to everything they do.

Overall, Ashton Kutcher is a great example of a deserving hero. He shows the traits that a true hero would have. Aside from being committed to his career and future, he inspires children of all ages to be themselves and give their all to everything they do. For example, at the Teen Awards Ceremony, Ashton Kutcher made a speech that inspired lots of people. He stated that there are three important things in life. The first thing was opportunity. Second, was living life, and third was about being "sexy." He said that the sexiest thing in the entire world is being smart, thoughtful, and generous. Aside from his inspiring speech and business, Ashton is a dedicated finance. He continues to credit his family for his success. He has brought incredible qualities to his effortless leadership. It is an integrity that his hero has done all he has for those around him up to this day.

Ashton Kutcher Biography - Jobs as Film Actor, Television Actor, Television Producer
Ashton Kutcher IMDB - Background of Ashton Kutcher
Ashton Kutcher Biography: People - Accomplishments of Ashton Kutcher