Alan Rabinowitz

by UGL from Hewitt

Please click on the link to watch our show.

Puppet Show

How Alan Rabinowitz Inspires Us

Robert

Alan Rabinowitz inspires me because even when he was a kid, he wanted to protect the jaguars.

Balthazar
Alan Rabinowitz inspires me because he helped get land for the jaguars, so that they could roam free.

Sophie
Alan Rabinowitz inspires me because he gave the jaguars love and care.

Colin
Alan Rabinowitz inspires me to take good care of the animals on our earth.  We need to protect the animals and make sure that they are happy and safe.  Alan Rabinowitz stutters his words, but he works hard to stop stuttering.  Now, he gives speeches to big crowds of people.

How We Are Similar to Alan Rabinowitz

Balthazar

Alan Rabinowitz and I are alike.  Sometimes I talk to animals, too. 
I like talking to my dog, too and I take good care of my dog.  I like jaguars, too just like Alan.  

Robert

Alan Rabonowitz had a pet hamster and so do I.  He thinks the jaguar is cute and I do, too.  I like talking to my dog just like Alan talked to the jaguar.  

Sophie

Alan thinks the jaguar is the best and he likes to talk to the jaguar. I like to talk to animals, too.  

Colin

Alan was born in December on Christmas Day and I was born near Christmas Day.  A lot of times, I stutter with my words too.  We both try our best to say our words the right way.

Puppet Show

Please watch our show. - Mrs. Conklin''s 2nd grade created this show.

Rabinowitz, Alan. Boy and a Jaguar. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Books for Children, 2013.

. "A Boy and a Jaguar Video". Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2014.