Adam Sandler

by Craig from Warsaw, Ohio

Adam Sandler (pollsby.com)
Adam Sandler (pollsby.com)

For my hero project I chose Adam Sandler. He was an easy choice because of his generosity and good heart. He is one of my favorite actors and can always make me laugh. Adam has starred in 22 movies. I can remember the first time I watched one of his movies, it was Big Daddy. I knew then I wanted to watch more of his movies.

Adam and his wife(Jackie)
Adam and his wife(Jackie)

Adam Sandler was born on September 9, 1966. He was born to Judy and Stanley Sandler. Adam married Jackie (Titone) Sandler in June of 2003. Adam has two girls, ones name is Sadie Madison Sandler and the others name is Sunny Madeline Sandler. He has one sibling, Scott Sandler, he is a lawyer.

Adam Sandler's Billy Madison
Adam Sandler's Billy Madison

Adam's career started when Dennis Miller saw him performing stand up at the Improv in Los Angeles. Later on he started doing Saturday Night Live(1991-1995). He starred in 88 shows of Saturday Night Live. Adam started his acting career when he starred in Going Overboard(1989). In 1994 he co-starred in Airheads and in 1995 he starred in Billy Madison. He starred in many more movies after that. Adam is also a singer, screen writer, musician, and film producer.

Adam is a hero to me because he has donated money and items to charities. He donated $1 million to the Boys and Girls club in his hometown. He donated 400 play stations to Israel for victims of the Israel- Lebanon War. He performed at Night of Too Many Stars raising money for Autism Coalition. He supports 13 charities and foundations. Some of these are Make A Wish, Feeding America, Autism Speaks, and Animal Rescue.

In conclusion a hero can be anybody who does something to show he or she cares about others. Adam is that somebody and I respect him for doing so. Adam works hard and doesn't mind sharing his wealth with others in need. Adam should be proud of himself and the accomplishments he has made in his life. I would like to thank him for his good actions and for always making me laugh.