Adam Sandler

by Kelly from Shippensburg

Adam Sandler may not seem like a hero to many people but he is to me. He’s a great guy because he simply likes to help others and he respects them. He’s been in many different kinds of movies, all well known. Sandler is the American actor, comedian, musician, screenwriter, and film producer. Adam Sandler is overall my hero because he is funny, a genius, and cares about other greatly.

Adam Sandler is ridiculously funny. In fact it’s one of his best talents that he was given, making people laugh and smile. Adam Sandler has been always known as a class clown. He’s been making comedy since he was in his teen years. When he was seventeen years old he tried out for a comedy club. Many times he’s helped me go from a sad mood to a better mood. He has this gift, and he’s spreads his joy and laughter to many other people through his comedy. “I do love the films I've done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we're trying to make people laugh and I'm very proud of that. --- Adam Sandler”

Adam is a genius by thinking of all these comical routines. All of his movies are extremely popular with people. When someone says something about Adam Sandler, most people know who you’re talking about and can list many of his hilarious movies. Sandler has starred in many comedy movies like Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, and many more including the ones that he has had smaller roles in, like Hot Chick. One of Adam Sandler's first movies was Billy Madison. Not all people believe that he is a genius; in fact some women don’t really like Adam Sandler because they don’t see the comedy in some of his jokes. I disagree, because people have to lighten up a little and find the humor in things. His movies help people do so.

Adam Sandler cares a lot about other people and their happiness or he wouldn’t have gone into the comedy area for a career. His movies help people look at things in a different light. Adam Sandler said “I don't know who I touch and who I don't. I work hard trying to make people laugh. I try to do the kind of stuff that made me laugh growing up. I don't have any secrets. I don't know the reasons I've been so well received.” Adam Sandler has also helped out with many different donations such as Toys for Tots, Boys and Girls Clubs, and he’s helped send gifts to sick children. As you can see Sandler tries his best to help others as much as he possibly can.