Aishwarya Rai

by Anjali from Connecticut

<a href=http://aishwarya-rai.celebrities.deepthi.com/images/aishwarya-rai0.jpg>Miss World 94</a>
Miss World 94

Aishwarya Rai has achieved many goals in her lifetime. She is a actress working in Bombay, India. She began modeling when she was 14 and appeared in an Indian Pepsi Commercial. Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss World in 1994. she has stared in over 24 films in the last 7 years. She is one of the biggest stars in Bollywood,India's film capital. That may seem like a lot of movies, but Bollywood releases three new movies worldwide each day.

She lives in Bombay, India. She was born on November 1, 1973. she was born in Karnataka, India. Her first film was the 1997 political drama Iruvar. Her father, a merchant navy officer, relocated the family to Mumbai when Aishwarya was four years old. She excelled at academics as a child and chose science as her area of concentration, hoping for a career in medicine (zoology being her favorite subject at the time).

Aishwarya Rai is my hero because she has achieved a lot and never thought about this while she was growing up. I think when you are crowned Miss America thats a huge achievement and to be crowned that must be a great achievement. Also staring in 24 movies in the past 7 years is amazing. It would be great to star in just one movie. She is my hero cause she pursued her dreams to become one of the top actresses in India.

She has made a huge difference in my life. She has made me so much more closer to my culture. When i would watch her on TV i would be thinking of pursuing myself to be just like her. I know many people would like to be like her but they should no everything else she does. She is very close to her family. She goes to many cultural events. Many people think she is just a movie star she is more than that and everything she did to achieve her fame makes her my hero.

aishwarya
aishwarya

This Indian celebrity has done a lot for her country. She has starred in all these movies which were big hits. She received many achievements. They were Miss Catwalk in 1994,Miss Photogenic in 1994, Miss Perfect Ten in 1994,Miss Popular in 1994, Femina Miss India World-1st Runner-up in 1994, Most photogenic Face in 1994, Miss World in 1994, Most Beautiful International Titleholder of All Times Gold Medal Winner in 2000, Most Beautiful Miss World of All Times-Received the highest score of 9.911, in 2000, Cover of Time Magazine in 2003, Official Cannes Jury Member in 2003, Ran to Olympic Torch in 2004, Hello Magazine's Yearly Most Beautiful Poll, Winner in 2004, Wax London's prestigious Madame Tussuad's Wax museum in 2004, Appeared on CBS 60 mins, Oprah Winfrey, Good Morning America and The David Letterman Show in 2005.