Alexis

by Katie from Leawood

Whose name starts with A, is really smart, nice, and is OBSESSED with horses? Alexis Vance! Not only is she an awesome friend, she a genius when it comes to horses.

Alexis riding her horse (merrick studios)

She got interested in horses when she was young and her parent’s friends owned a ranch. Alexis started out on ponies but then moved on to horses when she was 9. She has won 107 awards for her greatness with horses. Her horse's name is Allister, he is a Welsh, thoroughbred mix. Alexis loves him so much. Those are a few ways of proving that she is great with horses.

Alexis is not only great with horses but she is also an AMAZING student. She is in the gifted program (aka the “smart people’s class”) and has a great GPA. She also gets above standards on her state tests. She knows a lot of facts and also knows two ways (in detail) that her future can go and she is only 12! Alexis can also speak English, French, Spanish, and a little bit of Italian. She is the smartest 7th grader that I know.

She is great with horses and also super smart but most importantly, Alexis is the best friend a person can ever have and that is why she is my hero.

Studios, Merric. "Vance-Alexis-258 DSCF8952." [Online] Available http://www.merrickstudios.com/events-07/southpoint/vance-alexis-258/default.html.