Ali

by Zakaria from Bronx

Positive Influence

Throughout my life, my brother Ali has been a positive influence and an important person in my life and to others. He has challenged me academically and spiritually, he inspired me so many times of how to do better and how to do good things , he really makes me change a lot. He is always trying to drive me to the right path. Ali has a really great personality. He is a very responsible person that is there when people needed him. Ali fulfills the role of big brother, inspiring me to do my best in each of every part of my life and supporting me in times when I have struggled the most. Without his impact in my life, I don't believe I would be striving to reach my full potential. With him I have developed myself a lot because I am following his footsteps and do similar things that take me to his path. So many people are not like him because in this world people are only looking for their own benefits and do not know what others are going through in their life . I am lucky to have a brother like him because not many brothers are like him. He is a communicative person. He always tells me to treat people in good way. It does not matter how they treat you, but treat them the best you could in order for you be treated the way I wanted from them. He wants me to be a better person and always wishes the best for me. Therefore my brother Ali doesn't want me to go through what he did, and as a big brother he always wishes the best of everything for his younger brother.