Alifa Putri

by Delya from Bandung

Ayank
Ayank with her hat and my love doll  (I have this picture in my car .)
Ayank with her hat and my love doll (I have this picture in my car .)

My name is Delya . I had a best friend. Her name was Alifa Retno Astrini Buwono Putri, but I usually called her “Ayank” because Ayank means spoiled by her parents. I have known her since I was in junior high school. She was very kind, funny, cheerful, and beautiful. We would usually hangout and study together.

Now, she has passed away in an accident, a year ago on August 30th. She fell down from a motorcycle and then her head crashed on Pungkur Street. But in that accident, my friend didn't discharge blood. The people who saw that accident brought her to Imanuel Hospital. After she was hospitalized for ten days, she died. All of her friends were so shocked to hear that news that we lost her.

I think she’s my hero because Ayank always helped me with everything I needed. She always made me smile, laugh and feel happy. Thanks 'Ayank' - I will always miss you, remember you, and pray for you. I hope you can live still in heaven forever.