Allyson

by Ted from Barrett

I would have to say that my sister Ally is my hero because I’m all she has left and she is the only person I would die for. Even though she is 13 she is still one that is a good person to talk to about anything. She is my hero because she is a good listener, she saved my life more than once, she is my only sister and the only person in the world I can trust.

My little sister has save me more than once, The first time was when I was 14. I had asthma back then, I was helping my dad out in the shop with something or another then it started getting really hard to breath. I eventually passed out on the cement floor. She came running out to the shop and brought out my inhaler so I could breath. I have saved her life too. She didn’t really save my life the second time but she called 911 when I got speared in the leg. The most important time was in my four wheeler accident. I was lying on the ground with the 200 pound machine right on my lungs. She caller 911 and tried to move the 4 wheeler off of me but she couldn’t do it. The doctor said if it would have been 30 minutes later I would probably be dead.

When I was 15 Ally’s grandpa died. We were both upset, me especially. It was tough but she is a good person to talk to. She has always been there for me. When dad was in his accident in 2008, mom and I were crying and crying because we were watching dad before our eyes. I was very upset but I couldn’t help crying. My sister was there but she was calm and cool about the situation. That lifted my spirits because I know if something is wrong with her or if everything will be okay. If dad would have died our family would have been destroyed.

I was there for Ally when my older brother moved out. He has been moved out for 4 years. He calls every now and then but the last time Ally and I saw him was last Christmas. It’s hard to visit him, especially since he is always on the road. A couple weeks ago I broke a bunch of bones in my hand. Ally was there for me and to help me. It is especially hard to do stuff since I’m left handed. I had surgery on it and after the surgery my little sister got a stuffed bear and a balloon. I was very incredibly crabby after surgery but she made me a little less crabby.

My little sister is always there for me but I am also there for here. She helps me, and I also help her. Even though I’m an older brother, I know she loves me and I love her back. Ally is my hero and she will always be there for me. She has saved me from death and helped me in an accident. Someday I will try to repay the favor.