Amy Elizabeth Biehl

by Bianca from Mozambique

<a href=http://www.amybiehl.org/newsletter_3-2.php>Amy Biehl</a>
Amy Biehl

Amy Biehl is my hero. Amy Biehl was born in 1967 in USA. She graduated at Newport Harbor High School.

She helped the black South Africans with the first democratic election. My hero does not live anymore but she lived near Cape Town. Amy Biehl lived until 1993.

She interests me because she helped the South Africans. I am a South African myself. She made a difference by creating a new free nation. She wanted to fight white “racism"; she wanted to help the supposed Black victims. I think she is a hero because she was brave, committed, and smart.

She worked hard for the well being of her country. She helped other people and was kind to them. On Wednesday 25 August, 1993, Amy Biehl drove three co-workers to their homes in Guguletha Town Ship, Cape Town. While driving on the road with her black friends, people came and threw rocks and stones at her. They shouted ’’One settler, one bullet!’’ Sadly she died from this incident.

Amy Elizabeth Biehl - Wikipedia