Army

by Tim from Bridgeview

In order to be a hero, i think a person needs to have the quality of courage. I think a hero has to be there for you.

In order to be a hero, I think a person needs to have the quality of courage. I think solders are courageous. Without possessing the quality of courage, I do not think a person is a true hero.

Another quality that make a hero is smart. Without being smart as a soldier you will not survive in a war. I think it would be hard to consider a person is a hero if they do not have the quality of being smart.

The final quality that I think makes a hero is independence. If a soldier is independent he will make it through and come back with his life in order. Having the quality of independence is a must to be considered a hero.

My hero is a soldier. The reason why I think a soldier is a hero is because he/she is courageous, smart, and independent.

A soldier shows that he/she is courageous by going to war. When it comes to having intelligence, a soldier shows that he/she has this by making it through the war. Finally, a soldier is independent. I know that he/she has this quality because when he comes home he can survive. By showing that he/she possess these three qualities, I consider a soldier to be a hero.

My name is Tim. I live in Illinois. I go to Argo high school. I'm doing this project because we are doing it as a class. We are doing it as a class because we've been reading about heroes.