Bill Gates JR

by Braxton from DuBois

As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others

In honor of Bill Gates, I did research about this hero in “Biography Today”. I choose Bill because he made Microsoft. After the research, I was glad I did research because I learned so much about him.

Who knew such a normal beginning would give the world such a hero? Bill was born October 28, 1955, in Seattle, Washington. His father’s name was William Gates JR, and his mother was Mary Maxwell Gates.

The foundation of heroism is education. Bill attended a private Lakeside School, and after he graduated from school, he went to a non private collage which was Harvard University.

Hard work contributes to heroism. He was an athlete in tennis and loved playing water sports as a kid.

Bill Gates is important to mankind and changed the world. Bill was the creator of Microsoft and that is how he changed the world.