Bill Gates

by Alex from Windsor

Bill Gates Bill Gates is a terrific hero because he has many inspiring characteristics. Bill Gates was a very determined man because when he was little he really had an interest in computers and was committed to making them better. Bill was very successful with most of his dreams for new computers. He has now made computers and technology a lot better for people now and is one of the richest men in this country. Determination and committed in his life

He funds many contributions to his charities. He has donated over one million dollars to the Bill and Melinda Foundation. His company is worth 61 billion dollars. Bill has been one of the most determined people I have ever heard of because he always is wanting to make things better with computers. Like him, I have always liked to try to make things better but with cars. He is constantly creating different programs for peoples computers Microsoft Windows .

Bill has been one of the most determined people I have ever heard of because he always is wanting to make things better with computers. Like him, I have always like to try to make things better but with cars. He is constantly creating different programs for peoples computers Microsoft Windows

I picked Bill Gates for my hero because, all in all, he has showed me that if you are committed and determined to do what you love you have a very good chance of being successful in your life like him and be determined and committed like him.