Bill Gates

by Melvin from Elverson

Bill Gates as he is today
Bill Gates as he is today

As a child Gates was always interested in technology. All throughout his schooling he was always getting in trouble with the schools administrator because he and his friends understood the software better than anyone at the school. Eventually Gates was caught for changing information on the school computers and was expelled for tampering. Gates was offered to come back to school but only if he would monitor the computers and prevent others from doing what he and his friends had done.

Bill Gates company Microsoft (Google)
Bill Gates company Microsoft (Google)

Bill Gates is the first person to start the major advancements in technology. Gates is the creator of Microsoft, which produces many products and offers many services to the public. Gates first major project he created was Windows, which is the most used Operating system used today. Microsoft also offers Office, Windows live, Xbox 360, and Xbox live. After Gates created Windows he soon became one of the wealthiest men to have ever lived.

Bill Gates is a hero to not just me but millions of other people in the world. He is a hero because without him we would not have the software we have today. We would not have Microsoft one of the lead development companies for software. He also inspires other computer frenzy people that they can succeed in the computer would not just because of his wealth but because he created something that no one in their right mind have thought of creating at that time.

Bill Gates has impacted my life in a huge way. If it wasn’t for Microsoft I would have never been interested in computers, because if it was not for Windows usability I would not have taken it into my own hands to go up and beyond the Operating System and learn everything I could on my own time. Thanks to Bill Gates he started the spark that leads down the path of technology.