Bill O'Reilly

by Bryce from Eden Prairie

(foxnews.com)
(foxnews.com)

Bill O'Reilly is a talk show host and the author of several books. His conservative views are that we should have small government, and a lot of freedom for the American people, and low taxes. O'Reilly covered and spoke to the people at the Tea Parties. The Tea Parties are groups of people who protest high taxes. O'Reilly is the talk show host of a Fox News segment called The O'Reilly Factor and he is also the author of several books, Culture Warrior, Who's Looking Out For You, and The No Spin Zone: Confrontations With The Powerful and Famous in America.

O'Reilly was born in 1949 in New York, New York and during his childhood he went to St. Brigid's School in Westbury, New York. He got his M.B.A in History from Marist College. He got another M.A. in Broadcast Journalism from Boston University in 1975 which helped him in writing many of his books.

After many years of hard work, Bill finally went from a simple columnist to his first appearance on television at WNEP-TV, talking about his views of politics. After WNEP-TV, he went on several different stations like WFAA-TV in Dallas, Texas and KMGH-TV in Denver, Colorado. In 1995, NBC News and CBS News anchor Deborah Norville replaced him at Inside Edition after he had expressed a desire to leave the show.

In 1995, he enrolled at Harvard University and received a Master's degree. Shortly after that Fox News hired him. Bill's job was to anchor the brand new show on Fox News called The O'Reilly Report, later named The O'Reilly Factor. Now when Bill does his show, he discusses politics. Bill O'Reilly always invites many people to his show just in case they disagree with him.

Bill O'Reilly at his new show (homepage.mac.com/.../Media/oreilly_factor-1.jpg)

In 2001 after 9/11 my hero, Bill O'Reilly, talked about how we need to donate money to the Red Cross and the United Way, ensuring that the programs got enough money to help the lives of many survivors of 9/11. He always argues for the best of people. He never gives up no matter what the people around him say. He always argues for his conservative ways. Thanks to him, I just don't believe everything people say. Now I can disagree with people and defend what I believe. I pay attention to what is happening in the country by watching his show. He helped me stand up with what I think about politics. Bill O'Reilly is and always will be my hero.

Imdb - small bio
www.yuddy.com - detailed information
www.billoreilly.com - his home website where you can get his books and email him.

I am very sorry that I wasn't able to include an interview from Bill O'Reilly but he never replied to my email. I don't blame him because he gets 30,000 emails a day.