Barack Obama

by Nick from DuBois

I don't oppose all wars. What i am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war.

In honor of Barack Obama, I did research about this hero in “Biography Today.” I chose Barack Obama because he is the president. After the research, I was glad I did because I learned so much about him.

Who knew such a normal beginning would give the world such a hero. He was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. His mother is Stanley Ann Dunham. His dad is Barack Obama SR. His wife is Michelle Obama. His kids are Malia Ann and Natasha Obama.

The foundation of heroism is education. The foundation of heroism is education. He attended Punahou Academy in Honolulu and earned his high school diploma in 1979.

Hard work contributes to He became the president heroism. He worked as a lawyer specializing in the civil rights.

Obama is important to mankind and changed the world with becoming the first African American president.