Barack Obama

by Vince from DuBois

"Americans... still believe in America where anything's possible- they just don't think their leaders do."
Barack Obama (nickcannon.com)
Barack Obama (nickcannon.com)

I did research on Barack Obama I researched him in Biography Today. Did you know Barrack Obama moved from Hawaii to Jakarta, Indonesia?

Barack Obama was born August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Barack Obama has eight half-siblings, his mother was Stanley Ann Dunham, and his dad's name was Barack Obama. He also married Michelle Robinson from Chicago they have two daughters Malia Ann and Natasha. He enjoyed his early childhood on Hawaiian beaches learning to swim and surf. He went on little vacations with his grandfather. He learned different cultures with his grandfather’s friends. When he moved to Indonesia his life changed. He had an ape named Tata and a big yellow dog as his pets.

For his first few years of school were at Jakarta. When he was ten he was sent to Hawaii to get an American education. He went to Punahou Academy in Honolulu for High school. He went to Occidental college in Los Angeles, California. That’s where he studied international economies, and social issues. He then went to Harvard. Those are all the schools Barack Obama went to.

Barack Obama giving a speach (treehugger.com)

Some of Barack Obamas career Highlights are by 2004 Obama was very popular. The democratic leaders liked him. They wanted him to give the Keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention in Boston, Massachusetts. He gave a speech at the convention. It was named one of the best speeches of all time.

He is famous for a lot of things. He is or President of the United States of America. In 1996 Obama tried to be a member of Illinois State Legislator and he got the job. He also was a member of the Democratic Party he also won that. That is what he’s famous for. As you can see Barack Obama is involved with a lot of things that have to do with the United States, he’s gone to a lot of schools, and has a big family.