Barack Obama

by Luke from Laguna Beach

Barack Obama (by Luke)
Barack Obama (by Luke)

For this report I decided to do president Obama. I chose him because he is a good leader. I think that it would be extremely hard to deal with all of the pressure he is under. Most of the time no matter what he does half of the people won't like him. That is a lot of pressure know that half of the people won't like you no matter what you do. That is why I chose him. 

Early in his life he moved to Jakarta with his mother and his step-father. Then in the fifth grade he decided he would move back to Hawaii. He had to leave his mother for the trip but he did it anyways. In December 1971 he had a visit from his father that lasted the whole month. That would be the last time he ever saw his father. When he got to college he went to Occidental for the first two years. Then he transferred to Columbia University for his junior and senior year. After he graduated he decided to attend law school. He got accepted at Harvard and attended there for his law school.

After he graduated from Harvard he moved to Chicago and became a community organizer. He then settled down in Chicago and decided that he would write a book about equal rights. He planned to finish the book in about a year but he kept getting interrupted, so he and his wife Michelle went to Bali for several months where he could work easily. 

He was born and raised in Hawaii. He grew up and became the president of the United States. He has controlled many of the wars we were in and he is working to serve all our problems. There are a lot of people that don't like the president. There are also a lot of people that do like the president. He is running again so that he could be re-elected. That is why he is my hero.