Bill Gates

by Yuxuan from Hong Kong

<a href=http://morewhat.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/bill-gates.jpg>Bill Gates</a>
Bill Gates

Everybody has talents, and not just humans, animals as well. But when you use it for both you and everyone else, that is a real something. That's why I look up at Bill Gates as my Hero.

Bill Gates, also known as William Henry Gates III, is one of the richest persons in the world, currently owning more than 100 billion USD. He was born in 28th October 1955 in Seattle, Washington, USA to an extremely rich family. He had rich and caring parents and two sisters. His mother was an accomplished Teacher while his father was a Lawyer.

When Bill Gates was young, his parents decided to send him to an ordinary public school, however, his performance there was so horrible that at the age of twelve, his parents sent him to a private school called Lakeside. In 1970, Bill Gates invented his very first invention in school with Paul Allen, called Microsoft Word at his young age of 15! The school used it for class schedules and arrangements, with Paul and Bill getting free access to it almost anytime. The first Microsoft company was in Mexico, however, the company was getting on terribly and Bill Gates decided to move it to Seattle. He is the leader and chairman of the Microsoft Office Corporation. Additionally, Government Officials made him in charge of all Computer Softwares that helps businesses get better. Adding onto that, Gates has hired more than 78,000 people from 105 different countries and regions. From 1970 to right now, the popularity of Microsoft only raises and never lowers.

Bill gates soon married Melinda Anne French, now known as Melinda French Gates, in 1994, and had three children. Eventually Bill and Melinda started a company of their own called Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it was designed to build up the health and education for children.

"By the start of 2008 I will take a break for a year in the Microsoft Corporation and spend more time on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and by the start of 2009 I will come back and work more on Microsoft Corporation," Bill Gates quoted to everyone in Microsoft Corporation. Once Melinda Gates overheard the news, she was extremely grateful and is now leader of many Microsoft softwares, such as Publisher, Bob and lots more.

Right now Bill and Melinda are living the successful life of Reilly in the USA with their three children. Bill Gates is now fifty-two years old, preparing to work full time in the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as well as being a father. Meanwhile the forty-eight year old Melinda Gates is making decisions for her company. He is my Hero because he has not only earned money for himself, but has also donated more than 100 billion to charity.

Sent to Approved but inactive; no email provided - 9/27/07 rm

Many factual errors:

"When Bill Gates was young, his parents decided to send him to an ordinary public school, however, his performance there was so horrible that at the age of twelve, his parents sent him to a private school called Lakeside"

"In 1970, Bill Gates invented his very first invention in school with Paul Allen, called Microsoft Word at his young age of 15!"