Bill Kurtis

by terry jack

Bill kurtis has, over the years, earned the trust of many viewers throughout his career. Since 1991, millions of viewers have been fascinated by his work. He has appeared on many shows such as one of my favorites: "American Justice." In some households, he is a well-known name. Fans have followed him around North America.

In every show he hosts he has a unique view. Bill Kurtis saved lots of lives while on his radio show, warning the people about a tornado which ripped through town. Television held a promising career. In a quote he said "it is time to move to Chicago". His career grew from there.

Bill kurtis was one of the best reporters all of the shows he hosted were chart breaking and held many fans. I am one of the fans that watches him on all his shows. His facts are interesting and always amusing. I gaurentee his career will continue to grow and he will have more shows to top the chart.

american justice: - more information and Bil Kurtis' biography
Bill Kurtis