Brandi

by Morgan from Marathon

She is truly human-like
Brandi lounging in the morning light
Brandi lounging in the morning light

Brandi is a dog that is truly amazing. She inspired me to believe that animals understand more than we think. She was amazing because of what she did. She really got my attention to different, more important, things in life to think about. I think she opened the eyes of her family.

I chose Brandi as my hero. I interviewed her owners, Karen and her son Mitchel. It made me happy to know how they felt about this situation. They thought she was heroic and truly human-like when it comes to difficult commands or maybe a simpler command. She's truly amazing. She showed Mitchel where Princess was and she showed me where the way was, when I was looking for Princess and Mitchel. When I told her to show me where they were she took off into the woods and I was right behind her.

She lives in the country with her family, Mike, Karen, Mitchel and I. She also lives there with her buddy, Princess. They both like to come in the house. During the winter, they always come in. In the summer, they enjoy staying outside to rough- house and play

Brandi being playful
Brandi being playful

She was born on July 2nd, 2006. She is now three-years-old. She is a very hyper, active, yellow lab. She barks a lot when she wants to go outside or wants attention or just wants something. She's really bouncy and can't sit still for at least an hour.

All of us just chillin'
All of us just chillin'

I chose her because she helped find Mike, Karen, Mitchel, and my other dog, Princess, who was stuck in a trap in the woods. She inspired me to believe that animals understand more than we think. She was amazing because of what she did. She really got my attention to different, more important, things in life to think about. I think she opened the eyes of her family.

The Pet Adoption Center - a place where you can adopt pets
Dogster - a place where you can adopt dogs
Petango - a place where you can adopt or save animals
i-love-dogs - Dog, Dogs, and more Dogs - Canine Wonderland!Find out all about amazing Dogs on I-Love-Dogs. Dog pictures, interesting dog names, all essential dog training, dog breeds - all you need to know.
Great Dogs Websites - A ranked list of great dog websites on the Internet.