Chris Judd

by Riley from Surprise

Do you have a hero who lives in your house? I do, and that hero is my dad. He is a hero because he spends time with me, he is a good role model, and he protects me. My dad is a great hero.

My dad is a hero because he spends time with me. He spends time with me by talking to me. Also he takes me camping on the Mogillon Rim, in the desert, and to Big Lake. Last he takes me to The Out Door Expo. Since he spends time with me my dad is a hero.

Also my dad is a hero because he is a great role model. He is a great role model because he saved a stranger’s life. Also he helps me understand right from wrong. Last he shows good manners. My dad is a hero for being a good role model.

Last my dad protects me. He protects me by teaching me stranger danger. Also he makes me wear my seat belt. Last he taught me not to cross the street when cars are coming. My dad protects me, so he is a hero.

My dad is hero because he spends time with me, he is a good role model, and he protects me. My dad is my hero. Who is your hero?

voice thread - My Hero Essay