Chuck Norris

by Steve from Fort Collins

Chuck is known for his boss skills and his movie acting in movies like Lone Wolf, Lone Wolf 2 and so on. The movie that he has currently done is Expendables 2. Chuck Norris shows lots of bravery. He is a martial arts legend and he is in the hall of fame. Chuck was in the air force and they put him in a video game. I am proud that Chuck Norris gives to the poor and he is a good man.

Chuck is a good man and he gives to charities. He is known for his contribution towards organizations such as Funds for Kids, Veteran's Administration National Salute to Hospitalized Veterans, the United Way, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the form of donations as well as fund-raising activities. When he was in the movie business used his skills a lot. Lots of movies have Chuck Norris in them and he is a nice guy.

"Norris serves on the board of directors of the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools, an organization promoting the use of the Bible in public schools, and also speaks on behalf of organizations advocating official prayers in public schools." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris)

"Chuck Norris is an American martial artist and actor. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist, and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do. Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma, the son of Wilma HE loved living there. Norris was defeated in his first two tournaments, dropping decisions to Joe Lewis and Allen Steen and three matches at the International Karate Championships to Tony Tulleners. By 1967 Norris had improved enough that he scored victories over the likes of Lewis, Skipper Mullins, Arnold Urquidez, Victor Moore, Ron Martini, and Steve Sanders." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Norris)

Over all Chuck Norris is a good role model and you should take it in to consideration to look him up or watch one of his movies. I'm proud to put this on the website so everyone can see it.