Cosmonauts

by Roman from Togliatti, Russia

Hello! My name is Roma. I am 10. I am in the 4th from. I am from Russia. I live in Togliatti. My hobby is reading. I like to read books about space, stars, UFOs, and other planets. Also I like to watch science fiction films and programs, because I want to be a spaceman in the future. When I told my father about my dream, he said that I must study a lot. After leaving school I am going to enter the Space University in Samara. I collect the models of space ships and I dream of flying in the real space rocket. And I'd like to visit other planets to see stars and the Sun. My heroes are all cosmonauts.

I believe there is life in other planets too. I think that in many many years people will be able to travel to space. Somebody will want to move to another planet. And people will communicate with aliens by means of the Internet. The clothes will look like space suits. Rich people will buy rockets instead of yachts and expensive cars.

Also I want to try space food. It is very funny to eat and to drink from tubes. Especially when you are in the state of weightlessness. I often see dreams about space. I often fly in my dreams in the spaceship and look at the Earth from the height. I hope my dream will come true and I'll be a spaceman in the future. Perhaps I will meet an alien. This is the dream I wish to create for myself in my future.