Dalai Lama

by Vanburen from Lowell

All due respect to his holiness, Dalai Lama, for his compassion and loving kindnesses that he showcases. Also, for all his teachings to others about ways to live to see everyday life. I have read The Art of Happiness. It speaks out to people in many ways due to his teaching. His actions also showcase great goods to mankind and all that exist on earth. Everything has its meaning, according to Dalai saying, that happiness is to be accepted by you the bystander. Always accept how it was there and be greatful for what is there. Also, look at the better things in life and also look at the present and the future and not at the past. Dalai teaching is like a candle light that burns brightly in the dark without any hesitation whatsoever. Dalai has done many things, such as saving peace in Tibet. For that, he is one of my heroes. But also, he is a symbol of peace who won the Nobel Prize, as well as the temporal leader of Tibet.