Health

Dr. Krishna Kumar

by Luke from Yorkton

My hero is Dr. Krishna Kumar.This man is a hero because he saves lives.

Krishna Kumar was born in 1931 in India. He studied neurosurgery. He helped people in India with chronic pain and Parkinson's diseases.

Some important influences in his life were his patients and family, his parents and also his students and professors, as well as his wife. These people were all very important people in his life.

In his leisure time, although he doesn't really have spare time, he likes to read and study. He also teaches and gives lectures at the University of Saskatchewan.

Dr. Krishna Kumar brought the first magnetic imaging unit to Regina Health District. He won many awards like the Quality Improvement Award and the Community Appreciation Award plus the Teaching Award. He always is a hero because he helps people in the operating room. He practically saves lives all the time. This is why Dr. Krishna Kumar is my hero because he saved my life by taking a tumor off my brain.

Dr. Krishna Kumar - The community of Regina, Saskatchewan greatly misses their wonderful doctor.
The Encyclopedia of Saskatchewan
Reaching the Impossible - by Dr. Krishna Kumar