Albert Einstein

by Vanessa from Albuquerque

Albert in the wind
Albert in the wind

To me a hero is a person who is positive and sees things with a good attitude. Someone who is talented, someone who is optimistic and sees things differently. That’s why I picked Albert Einstein. He is a hero because of his theory of relativity, and his discovery of E=mc2. But all in all I chose this person as my hero because he is intelligent. He is also so inspiring because if you think about it, he just shows that if you work hard and long enough for something and if you’re determined you can succeed.

Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879. He was born in Ulm, Württemberg, Germany. He was known for his Theory of Relativity. Albert Einstein didn’t invent the atomic bomb but he did discover the famous equation (E=mc2) that was a part of inventing it. I admire that he is very determined and intelligent. Albert Einstein was once offered to be the president of Israel and turned it down. Albert Einstein has three children; he also married his cousin. I think Albert is brilliant.

A statue of Albert
A statue of Albert

Albert Einstein has won one Noble prize. His school leaving certificate was the best in his class. Before he studied physics he wanted to be an electrical engineer. He has shown that anything is possible if you work long and hard enough at it. Albert Einstein was a very interesting person.

Showing fun even at work
Showing fun even at work

I bet a lot of people didn’t know Einstein didn’t talk till age three. Albert Einstein was very intelligent at the age of twelve. He taught himself Euclidean geometry. When Albert was 15 years old, he used the opportunity to withdraw from the school. He went back to school and passed his examinations in 1900 by studying one of his fellow student’s notes. His professors never thought highly of him, but he proved them wrong.

Albert Einstein’s life was a good one. He was one of the most widely known scientists and he died knowing that. All I hope is that this makes you think of him as much of a hero as I do, because a hero isn’t a celebrity - it’s someone who is brilliant, inspiring, and intelligent.

Albert Einstein - Albert Einstein online