Ana Gabriela Gevara

by Paulina from Canada

Ana Gabriela Gevara
Ana Gabriela Gevara

Who is a hero? A hero is a person who is important for you, a hero is not always a person you know, a hero can be someone who is doing something for your country, a hero is a person who should have these qualities: 1. careful 2.honest 2.helpful 3. generous

My hero is Ana Gabriela Guevara. She's the fastest woman in the world in the 400 line meters. She's a good example to follow. Ana Gabriela Guevara was born in Nogales, Sonora, Mex. She is a hero of Mexico. She is the best runner ever. She was the first Mexican woman to have gone to the Olimpics. When she was younger she started to played basketball and, when they saw her talent, they put her in a competition and she won. In 1996 and 1997, Ana got her first gold medals. She got it when she won the 400 and 800 meters, in the young people's competition.

She is my hero because she is very proud of her country and because she is a very good person. She is always thinking of her family before her job, and she always tries to get the best medal. She is sensible, affectionate and sociable. She is creative in everything she makes and she needs to be surrounded by her loved ones who gives her so much. She is reliable and a very good friend. She is very idealistic and she gives the best of herself to her husband. For me, this is very impresive. I mean, how can she do all those things at the same time? She is a professional runner and, at the same time, she is a lovely wife and a good mother.