Avril Lavigne

by Fathur from Karawang

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne has the full name Avril Ramona Lavigne. She was born on 27th September 1984 in Nappane, Canada. This girl is very pure and sometimes finds it hard to define her opinion or make a decision. Maybe this is because she has zodiak Libra. Avril Lavigne comes from an usual family. She lived with her parents in Nappane until she was 13 years old. Her father’s name is John Lavigne and her mother’s name is Judy Lavigne. She's a cheerful girl who has two siblings: that is Matt Lavigne and Michelle Lavigne. Avril's height is about 160 cm. Since 13 years, she has had a career. At 13, she won in a local radio station's contest. The prize was to sing together (duet) with Shania Twain, so from this Avril expanded her talents, which are singing and playing guitar. After this beautiful girl got her opportunity to sing a duet with Shania Twain, she sharpened her hidden talents. She was determined and sent her video performance, which contained the performance on stage to many recording managers in America, but she was rejected.

Finally, her struggle resulted in a success with a management network. Management networks usually manage all artists in Canada; for example, SUM 41 and GREEN DAY got this opportunity. Avril decided to go to New York so that she broke off her schooling from her district's secondary school. Avril went to New York with her brother, Matt. Before long, Avril got a contract from management in Arista Antonio, LA. That is before she sent her video tape when she was about 16.

Apparently, Avril wasn’t happy with the composers originating in New York. Finally, Avril decided to look at other places. Today she works with the producer and composer, Cliff Magnes. He said that he was pleased to have had the opportunity to work with her.