William Henry Gates

by Jose from Tampico

The Future Is Yours

For me a hero is a person who is smart, strong and able to overcome obstacles, to obtain the goals he or she wants to accomplish in his life. Also, a hero is a person who worries for others benefit, and tries to make people happy.

My hero is William Henry Gates, well known as Bill Gates. I chose Bill Gates as my hero because I admire his capacity for creating such an important software program named Microsoft, one of the most used in all the computers of the world. Also, Bill Gates created the Xbox console. First, he created the ordinary Xbox, the first one, then, he had the idea of creating a second Xbox named "Xbox 360."

Bill Gates was born on October 28 of 1955 in Seattle, Washington. Bill studied in a private school and of high society of Lakeside in Seattle. In school, he had a computer in the year 1968, that's how he had the opportunity of being in contact with the computers and began to be interested and be curious of the technology, the computers and all that stuff. He didn't take a lot of time to began to study and in one week, he beat his teacher. In the school Bill met a friend named Paul Allen, who years later both of them created, "Microsoft Company" even though he was still studying in Harvard University. He abandoned the University in 1976.

My life changed in a big way because with all the things he created, I spend a lot of time in these things like the computers and the Xbox instead of being bored, watching tv or doing more important things. But, I will not stop using it because in the computers I can make my projects for school etc, and in some Xbox games I can learn some things from them.

Bill Gates (http://nicolasramospintado.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/1bill_gates.jpg)

unknown. "Newelencia." [Online] Available www.economia.com.