Yun-Ho Jung

by Lynn from Taipei

Always Keep The Faith.
Yun-Ho Jung performed a song called
Yun-Ho Jung performed a song called

Of all the influential people throughout time, Yun-Ho Jung is the one I most admire. Born on February 6, 1986 in Korea, he tried to find something he wanted to do. Finally, the tall and handsome young man, Yun-Ho Jung, found his love - dancing. To be a great performer, he practiced dancing and singing very hard, and he got a chance to be a trainee in S.M. Entertainment. During those years, he got his parents' agreement, but they didn't give him financial aid, so he lived in a terrible place. With his willpower and conscience, he performed on stage with his group members finally and took TVXQ to the best.

The photo of TVXQ's album
The photo of TVXQ's album

TVXQ made a debut in 2003. With everyone's love, they turned to Japan and wanted to occupy Japanese's heart, but they hit a snag. During the low tide, they tried to learn Japanese, understand the culture, and regulate their minds. While everybody gained their personal abilities, he began to look ahead. He started to keep watching for everything. For example, he had helped a young man without being scolded by a predecessor unconsciously. He also began to conduct TVXQ's good frame. At the end of the concert, he always leads his members to bow to every audience and even to the staffs. With his insistence, TVXQ mounted Tokyo Dome and shone to date.

Yun-Ho Jung's unchangeable bow (A fan called Yoonhostar)

His bravery, exertion, and modesty are what made me esteem and inspire. He had said "When you have encourages facing those difficulties, everything will be better." He always keeps this in mind. So, when he hurt his leg, he still performed on stage. When he knew someone dislikes him, he would work harder to prove his ability. He is an indomitable man, and he also said "I am a man who can handle a lot of things, but it isn't because I'm strong. It's because I must be strong." He is the hero in my eyes because he tells a story of personal and professional excellence.