Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

GLOBAL IMPACT
“MY HERO is unique in that they use technology and media extensively in the activities that they offer. Having witnessed how positively children respond to it, I am reminded again of the importance of engaging with children in ways that they find exciting and compelling. Add to that the excellent way in which MY HERO guides children to seek out positive role models, and I cannot overstate the importance of the work that they do."

Marinta Skupin
Curator of Education
Laguna Art Museum
“We who have been working on ‘Americans Who Tell the Truth’ are very grateful to have been included in The MY HERO Project. Our collaboration of portraits and lesson plans helps students explore what heroism is and is not… We congratulate all of you at The MY HERO Project for your mission to educate children to be good citizens.”

Robert Shetterly & Michele Hemenway
USA Authors
Americans Who Tell the Truth
“The My Hero Project is a perfect platform to inspire kids. At the Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach, the kids collaged a shore bird or fish from the ocean that they mounted on cardboard. They also created posters with slogans to protect and care for the ocean. All of this beautiful artwork was displayed at the annual Laguna HERO Fest where the children saw their artwork, learned about water sheds, and watched Laguna Beach Eco Heroes videos.”

Emily Murray, Art Director
Boys & Girls Club
Laguna Beach

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us