Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

MY HERO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jeanne Meyers | Laguna Beach, California
Jeanne has been directing The MY HERO Project since its inception in 1995. She oversees all aspects of development for this award-winning multimedia project. She is a film producer and multimedia artist.

Mark Cavanagh | Port St. Lucie, Florida
Mark Cavanagh is a writer, producer and filmmaker. He founded Youth Vision, Inc., promoting films by and for kids. Mr. Cavanagh has directed projects for the Public Broadcast and recently released his first feature film.

Leanne Mella | New York, New York
Leanne Mella is a specialist in American contemporary art. She served for close to seven years as the manager of International Visual Arts Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the U.S. Department of State where she was responsible for programs supporting the participation of U.S. artists in major international exhibitions and cultural exchange programs in the visual arts.

Cynthia Costas Cohen | Beverly Hills, California
Cynthia Costas Cohen is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Beverly Hills, California. Cynthia’s specialties include EMDR and hypnosis. She is on the board for the Trauma Resource Institute, and co-facilitates trainings for The Trauma Resource Institute that utilizes an integrative mind-body intervention based on somatic therapies.

Linda Kahn | New York, New York
Linda Kahn is President of Linda Kahn Media LLC, a global consulting firm dedicated to forging strategic business and creative partnerships in all aspects of children's media and entertainment for general audiences. Among current clients are Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Bridge Multimedia, Porfolio Entertainment. Formerly Senior Vice President of international TV Sales & Merchandising for Scholastic Media, Kahn Established Scholastic Media's presence in the highly competitive global market. In senior management positions at Nickelodeon, she was instrumental in the growth of Nickelodeon, successful launch of Nick at Nite and initiated the international TV program sales division. She has extensive experience training teachers nationwide in media education.

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us