Angels

Angelina Jolie

by Sannara from Lowell, Massachusets

Angelina and her adopted son Maddox
Angelina and her adopted son Maddox

My hero, Angelina Jolie, is a famous superstar. She stars in a lot of big hit movies like "Tomb Raider" and "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." But that’s not why she’s my hero. Angelina Jolie helps out many foreign countries. The main reason she is my hero is because she donates a lot of money to the country of Cambodia. Millions of dollars. Cambodia is my home country and for her to help it out means a lot to me. I want to personally thank her. I too want help out my country, but I’m broke, so it’ll be hard for me.

Angelina really inspired me to help out Cambodia. When I’m older, I will go there and help out as much as I can. Angelina should be an inspiration to everyone who is from a different culture. The fact that she is not Khmear and she still helps out the country is very amazing. Angelina Jolie is a great person. She also adopts children from foreign countries. Her first son, Maddox, is a Cambodian child. We should all help out as best as we can. Make Cambodia a better country like the United States.