Albert Einstein

by Bowen from Cincinnati

“No one can force you to read, only your interest can.”

Albert Einstein was born at Ulm, in Württemberg, Germany, on March 14, 1879. Years later, they moved to Italy and Albert continued his education at Aarau, Switzerland. Albert became a German citizen in 1914 and remained in Berlin until 1933 when he took the position of Professor of Theoretical Physics at America. About halfway through World War I, Albert published his famous General Theory of Relativity. After World War II, Albert Einstein was a leading figure in the World Government Movement, and Israel wanted Albert to be the president, but he declined.

When Albert was 16, he wrote a formula on an essay which is E=mc2, which he called 'energy-mass equivalence.' Albert Einstein received honorary doctorate degrees in science, medicine and philosophy from many European and American universities. Albert also got the Copley Medal of the Royal Society of London in 1925, and the Franklin Medal of the Franklin Institute in 1935. Albert Einstein married Mileva Maric in 1903 and they had a daughter and two sons. They got divorced in 1919 and in the same year he married his cousin, Elsa Löwenthal, who died in 1936.

Albert Einstein is a hero of all time, because in his life he did good things for this world. He always appeared to have a clear view of all the problems. He had strategies of his own and was able to solve all the problems he came to when he was doing something.

Albert Einstein is a great person with a smart mind, and everyone should know him.