Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

Welcome to the Audio Archive

Artists and students of all ages are invited to submit their original audio files for exhibition on the MY HERO Audio Archive. We are seeking any sound that you have created by yourself using any media that portrays heroes, heroism, or heroic deeds.

Guidelines

MY HERO will not knowingly exhibit any audio that has been plagiarized or reproduced from another website or from any other source.

MY HERO will not exhibit any audio that promotes hatred, violence or prejudice.

All audio published by MY HERO must be appropriate for all age viewers, including students and children.

Upload your audio by following the user-friendly template provided below. Any artist can upload their audio and include text from any computer with an Internet connection. If you include text with your hero audio files, please let us know if it is original (you wrote it), or be sure to credit the sources you used in the production of your audio. We can then link your audio to that material.

Teachers utilizing the MY HERO Audio Archive should ask all participating students to identify the name of their school or organization on the initial registration page. Teachers can then locate their students' audio by searching the MY HERO database with the name of the school or organization. Teachers can access the MY HERO Teacher’s Room for additional ideas on how to incorporate the Audio Archive into their lesson plans, or email the MY HERO Staff at curator@myheroproject.org for more information. Teachers may also request the MY HERO Teacher Training Video by contacting the MY HERO website.

Please contact the MY HERO Audio Archive curatorial staff Curator at stupearl@gmail.com with your comments, questions, or suggestions.

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us