B5

by Shemmeca from Ansonia, Connecticut

The oldest brother
The oldest brother

Dustin Michael Breeding is the oldest brother and member in the group, B5. Dustin turned 18 on October 8; he is a Libra. His favorite color is baby blue and his favorite food is seafood. He always tries to keep his brothers focused on what they are doing. He is definitely a good role model to them.

Kelly Breeding
Kelly Breeding

Kelly Allen Breeding is the second-oldest member in the group. He will be 17 in February 2006. Kelly's birthday is February 27 and he is a Pisces. Kelly was born in Liberal, Kansas, but grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. Kelly's favorite food is a Philly cheese steak sandwich. His favorite color is yellow and he likes to listen to Jay Z, Outkast, Linkin Park, and Snoop Dogg.

Patrick Breeding
Patrick Breeding

Patrick Owen Breeding the third-oldest member is the group. He just turned 15 on September 19 and his zodiac sign is Virgo. Patrick was also born in Liberal, Kansas, but grew up in Atlanta just like Kelly. Patrick's favorite food is Japanese steak and his favorite color is black. Patrick likes the movie "Dodgeball" a lot and likes to go go-karting. His favorite sport is basketball, just like mine.

At a concert
At a concert

Carnell Fredrick Hunnicutt Breeding is the fourth-youngest member in the group. He just turned 14 on November 8. Carnell was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, but grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. Carnell's favorite food is Italian food and his favorite color is red.

Bryan Jesse Breeding is the youngest member in the group. He is now 11, and his birthday is October 14. His favorite color is orange and he was also born in Liberal, Kansas.

Modeling to the fans
Modeling to the fans

I like B5 a lot because I think their music is really cool. I just want the world to know more about them. Also, there are not a lot of young artists out there and this is one of the youngest singing groups.

My page is about a musician group named B5. I love their music, especially when they do it with gymnastics at concerts.Their names are Dustin, Kelly, Patrick, Carnell, and last but not least, the cute one and my favorite, Bryan. These brothers are from Atlanta, Georgia. At concerts they give audiences their all and it blows the mind what these young boys can do. Dustin, the oldest, always trys to keep his brothers in line. "The good thing is that we can never break up because we're family," says Kelly. This group has a bright future ahead of them and always make the girls scream at the top of their lungs when they perform.