Celebrating the best of humanity, one story at a time.
Visit our Facebook Visit our Twitter

Browsing all Films
Sulai Lopez the story of a super natural hero and his solitary existence on this earth...
Producer: Produced by: / Directed by:
The Mailbox A young girl's weary and exhausting day is suddenly shaken by a strange, yet familiar sound. Her curiosity propels her deeper and deeper, and she quickly finds her pursuit has taken her much further than she'd realized.However, her curiosity may lead her where she's not prepared to go.
Producer: Joshua wong
Ubuntu-I Am Because We Are Improve oneself by improving the community--ubuntu.
Producer: Chanelle Rudder
Asim Azhar My Hero He is a famous singer of Pakistan!!! There are 10000 of fans of him......we all love him alot <3
Producer: Ramellah & Zainab
NEVER GIVE UP This film was created by a group of student from Social class SMA 1 Padang Indonesia. The story in this film attempts to encourage the youth to be optimistic, never give up in facing a life problem since life is a problem and problem is life. Someone can be the hero in motivating us to continue the life.
Producer: SMA 1 PADANG
Guitars in the Classroom honored by MY HERO Jessica baron and Guitars in the Classroom Is honored @ MY HERO's event celebrating music arts educators
Producer: The MY HERO Project
NIcola Adams The Champion of Box
Producer: Buciumas Elena & Gutu Elena
Cookie Girl in the Hot Zone A post-9/11 portrait of a young girl who baked and served cookies to the workers coming and going to the World Trade Center site.
First aired on WGBH and Zoom's program America's Kids Respond
Producer: Skip Blumberg
Blue Angel A memorial montage of Tania Trepanier, a filmmaker, dancer, artist, activist, scholar and lover of life.
Producer: Wendy Milette
Mattie Stepanek A short animated tribute to poet hero Mattie Stepanek. The soundtrack features the St. Paul's Episcopal Day School choir singing a song inspired by one of Mattie's poems.
Producer: Nathan Smith
The eBus Goes to Juvenile Hall A short film documenting a visit by the eBus, a mobile media lab, to Los Angeles' Juvenile Hall.
Producer: Antonio Mendoza
Disposition Disposition is a short film which explores a series of fractured images in both the visual and animation mediums. The arrangement, positioning and distribution of these images are meant to evoke an emotional reaction by the viewer.
Producer: Peter Bertoli
Global Tribe
Visit to Robben Island
Creative Visions is a media organization that seeks to enable individuals to think globally and to act locally, or not so locally, to unite in making positive change for the planet and Her people.
Producer: Kathy Eldon
Tom McMahon
Co-producer Amy Eldon
Molly Bannaky: A History of Black and White A unique animated film created by 5th and 6th grade students from Cambridgeport School. It gives a creative take on the history of Black and White. Producer: Isabel Eccles, Director: Joel Frenzer. This film has Part 1 and Part 2. (Cambridge, MA)
Producer: Isabel Eccles/Joel Frenzer
Molly Bannaky: A History of Black and White (part 2) A unique animated film created with Macromedia Flash gives a creative take on the history of Black and White. Producer: Isabel Eccles, Director: Joel Frenzer.
Producer: Isabel Eccles/Joel Frenzer
The Bird Maker This is a documentary film about the artist MAMADOU TALL DIEDHIOU, created by filmmaker Cheikh Darou Seck from Senegal.
Producer: Cheikh Darou Seck
Ellie Wen A short documentary about a young girl who inspires others to make a difference.
Producer: Madeline Jacobs
RED CROSS This is a behind the scenes documentary of the Red Cross helping the Laguna Beach Landslide victims.
Producer: Charles Moothart and Kelly Sofferman
Revenge of the Trees An environmental comedy/horror film shot in Canada about trees attacking lumberjacks. Features comic-book violence.
Producer: David Kemker, Wendy Jewell, Mark Cavanagh
Patrick Sheffield & Slater
Rashid Peters: Peace Activist & Music Hero A portrait of Rashid Peters, a peace activist and music hero from Sierra Leone.
Producer: Jeanne and Tony
ss

©2013 The My Hero Project, Inc. All rights reserved. Technical errors or questions? support@myheroproject.org

.
Support Us