James Pribram
ECO Warrior

We sailed from Brazil to Cape Town South Africa with the 5 Gyres Institute to be the first crew of people to dcument the South Atlantic which had never been seen in person before. This picture was taken more than 2,000 miles of of the nearst coastline with all of the trash I had collected and in Great White territory... (Dec. 2010) - with James Pribram. (5 GYRES Photo)

James Pribram works to educate students about the importance of protecting the ocean.

James and some friends went to the Gulf of Mexico to see first-hand the effects of the BP deep well disaster
and to San Onofre with a hazmet suit to raise awareness on the importance of protecting our ocean.

What kind of FUTURE are YOU going to leave behind for your family and friends? - with Rick Erkeneff, Denise Denison-Erkeneff, James Pribram and Ed Schlegel. SAN ONOFRE

James Pribram surfing.

A happy dad thanks James for saving his daughter from drowning. - with James Pribram.

ECO Warrior Foundation
The MY HERO Project - EARTHKEEPER HERO: JAMES PRIBRAM by Mia from Laguna Hills